A MILE IN J-LO’S SHOES
In the holiday hit Second Act, Jennifer Lopez’s Maya Vargas uses her brains and savvy to break out of her retail gig to succeed as an executive on Madison Avenue – with a little help from an embellished resume and revamped digital footprint. As she makes her way up the corporate ladder, Maya’s wardrobe keeps pace – and VIP Fan Auctions is now offering several pairs of her screen-worn designer shoes to the fans who cast the winning bids! Now available are a pair of blue, black and gold suede Christian Louboutin heels (click here for photos and more information), a pair her blue suede Jimmy Choo heels (click here for photos and more info) – and other shoes, accessories and outfits worn on-screen by Jennifer Lopez and her co-stars. Click here to see all of the Second Act items now available, and join the bidding today!
If you’re looking for a pair of dazzling men’s shoes straight from the Beltway, check out this pair of Saint Laurent boots worn on-screen by Duncan Shepherd (Cody Fern) in Netflix’s House of Cards. Originally prices at more than $1000, click here to see the what kind of deal you can score at VIP Fan Auctions before the auction ends!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)