Everyone knows that Sir Patrick Stewart is an intergalactic treasure, and while his sitcom turn as talk-show host Walter Blunt on Blunt Talk was limited to only two seasons, fans of the actor have an opportunity to claim pieces of his designer wardrobe from the Starz series. VIP Fan Auctions is offering his screen-worn Hugo Boss jacket and pants, Armani scarf, shirt and shoes worn during the second season of Blunt Talk. The auction site is also offering the yellow rain gear – Carhartt coat, hat and overalls, Ralph Lauren shirt, J Crew pants, rubber boots and bandana that Patrick Stewart wore during the second episode of Blunt Talk. Also available is the cricket outfit with Ralph Lauren sweater, helmet, gloves, pants and New Balance shoes he wore during the second season – and the designer ensemble he wore during the season premiere of Blunt Talk (pictured above), which includes a Hugo Boss jacket and belt, along with John Varvatos pants and shirt. Don’t miss this chance to claim a piece of wardrobe worn on-screen by one the world’s finest actors – click here to see all of the Blunt Talk wardrobe items currently available!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)