After dominating animated TV comedy for years, Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane brought his twisted brand of hilarity to the big screen with the 2012 blockbuster Ted. This summer, he unleashed more cinematic laughs with A Million Ways to Die in the West as the hapless Albert – a sheep farmer who chickens out of a gunfight (he’s never actually fired a gun) and, as a result, loses his girlfriend (Amanda Seyfried) to a gloriously mustachioed jerk (Neil Patrick Harries) and suddenly finds himself in the sights of a legendary gunslinger (Liam Neeson). VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans an opportunity to own writer/director/star Seth MacFarlane’s screen-worn wardrobe, including Albert’s vest, pants and shirt. Click here to see photos of the entire costume and to place your bid on a piece of Hollywood history today! And click here for more wardrobe featured on-screen in A Million Ways to Die in the West!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)