As the reigning queen of country music, Nashville’s Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton) doesn’t need a throne, scepter or crown – the spoils of her success can be seen in the designer labels on her fabulous wardrobe. VIP Fan Auctions is now offering Nashville fans the opportunity to claim signature pieces of Rayna’s closet, including stunning dresses from top designers, such as Alexander McQueen, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana. All were worn by Rayna on-screen (and all could potentially be yours for a steal). Currently available is the elegant, cream Alexander McQueen dress (original price $1,880) that she wore on the Katie Couric while promoting her “Red Lips, White Lies” tour during Nashville’s first season; also available is her gold silk Dolce & Gabbana dress (original price $1,600) she wore during the first season (pictured above); and a beautiful maroon-and-red Gucci dress (original price $3,815) that she wore in Nashville’s second season to launch Highway 65. Don’t miss this chance to own a phenomenal dress worn on-screen by one of television’s top actresses – straight from Nashville!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)