Fargo’s anti-heroine Nikki Swango (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) might be the savviest con-artist the series has ever known. The bridge-playing loose cannon is (almost) always one step ahead of everyone else – and as loyal as she is unpredictable. And that inevitably means a ton of trouble for Emmit Stussy (Ewan McGregor). VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans of Fargo an opportunity to own several of Nikki’s screen-worn costumes, including her Bebe jacket and skirt, earrings and red lace shirt from the season premiere (click here for photos and more information). Also available is the purple IRO jacket, pants, shirt and earrings she wears in the penultimate episode “Aporia” (click here). The site also has Nikki’s burgundy sweatsuit and Dynomite shirt from “The Law of Inevitability” (click here) and her Guess faux fur coat (click here) for those cold Fargo nights. Also available is her killer combo of camouflage pants, MadeWell jacket and sweater (pictured above) from the season finale (click here). Don’t miss that chance to own a television history worn by one of TV’s most complicated women – check out all of the available Fargo auctions today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)