Judah Ben-Hur was falsely accused for the attempted assassination of Pontius Pilate, setting into motion a chain of events that would lead Ben-Hur to cross paths with Jesus Christ (whom Pontius Pilate would attempt to spare from crucifixion and, subsequently, be named in a Rolling Stones song) and participate in an epic chariot race to gain revenge against the childhood friend who betrayed him. Pontius Pilate’s place in history, religion and pop culture is considerable to say the least, and VIP Fan Auctions is offering a major piece of his Hollywood legacy: the Roman military uniform worn on-screen by Pilou Asbaek as Pilate in the 2016 film Ben-Hur. The elaborate piece of wardrobe includes Pilate’s custom-made armor, cloak, tunic, scarf, pants, skirt, wraps and vambraces. Click here for photos, more information and to get in on the bidding – do not miss this opportunity to claim this amazing costume from Ben-Hur.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)