PIRATES DEFEAT HIT-GIRL!
Chloe Grace Moretz, currently starring in the big-screen drama If I Stay, recently told Digital Spy that rampant movie piracy will likely keep a third installment of the Kick-Ass franchise from being made. “Sadly, I think I’m done with the character,” said Moretz, who plays Hit-Girl in the films. “Hit-Girl was a very cool character, but I don’t think there will be any more movies. You make these movies for the fanboys, but nowadays everyone seems to pirate them rather than watch them in the movie theatre.” She added: “Kick-Ass 2 was one of the number one pirated movies of the year, but that doesn’t help us because we need box office figures. We need to prove to the distributors that we can make money from a third and a fourth movie – but because it didn’t do so well, we can’t make another one.” While Hit-Girl may be history, Moretz has a big career ahead of her – and VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans an opportunity to claim a piece of her film history with screen-worn wardrobe items from If I Stay. Click here to see all of the If I Stay items currently available!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)