With Christian Slater (Heathers) as a con man and Steve Zahn (Treme) as a bipolar psych professor – playing brothers running a firm that deploys psychological manipulation to solve problems – ABC’s short-lived Mind Games is one of those shows that had much more potential than it did viewers. The show’s loss could be your gain, however, as VIP Fan Auctions is now offering the series’ designer wardrobe in some potentially phenomenal deals. Check out all of the Mind Games wardrobe auctions by clicking here, and place your bid on items that range from a Ralph Lauren jacket worn on-screen by Steve Zahn to a Painted Threads sweater worn on-screen by Emma Dumont (Bunheads) or a Hugo Boss vest worn on-screen by Gregory Marcel (Austin & Ally) to a Helmut Lang dress worn on-screen by Jamie Ray Newman (Grimm). Click here to upgrade your own Hollywood wardrobe today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)