Known as the Shadow of Death, Theokoles (played by Reuben De Jong) is a living nightmare and legend of the arena. A massive albino Spartan, this semi-retired gladiator would toy with his opponents – acting injured or stunned – before destroying them. Though Spartacus (Andy Whitfield) is not one to be impressed with myths, when he comes face to face in Theokoles in the Blood and Sand episode “Shadow Games,” the Thracian sees the ferociousness of his opponent. In fact, it takes Spartacus and Crixus (Manu Bennett) working together to gain an upper hand on Theokoles in the arena and eventually defeat the Shadow of Death. The sword of the massive Theokoles, however, survived the arena and is now available to the winning bidder at VIP Fan Auctions. Included with the full-length, screen-used sword – which was created by the Spartacus props department – is the cut-off version used for visual effects shots. Don;t miss your chance to own a piece of Spartacus history – and one of the most memorable guest characters of the series. Click here for more information, photos and to place your bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)