There may never be another series like Dexter, but fans have seen its blood-spattered DNA woven into numerous TV thrillers that have followed its dark lead. One fan of the groundbreaking Showtime serial killer drama, which signed off in September 2013 (but continues to live on through streaming binges for generations of new fans) has an opportunity to claim an iconic piece of the series, which could just as easily reside in a television hall of fame. VIP Fan Auctions is offering Dexter’s iconic stalking gear – the olive Henley shirt, cargo pants, black gloves and Diesel boots –worn on-screen by Michael C. Hall in multiple episodes as the title character followed his prey. If you are a serious fan of television art and history, do not let this opportunity slip away. Click here to get in on the bidding and bring home a signature piece of Dexter, one of television’s most complex characters and most influential series of the 21st century.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)