TAYLOR KITSCH IS READY FOR 'BATTLE'
Taylor Kitsch’s mega-budget Mars spectacle John Carter may not have rocked the box office like a Tim Riggins hit rocks opposing quarterbacks, but Friday Night Lights fans don’t have to worry about the breakout star’s burgeoning film career. Kitsch returns to theaters this summer for another major action release – Battleship (pictured above) – in which he re-teams with Friday Night Lights executive producer Peter Berg, who directs the high-seas thriller. After that, Kitsch stars in the Oliver Stone drama Savages, opposite Hollywood heavyweights John Travolta and Benicio Del Toro. In other words, like Johnny Depp, Robin Williams and George Clooney, Kitsch remains on the verge of becoming a major film star, and fans still have an opportunity to own a piece of the show that started it all! A shirt worn on-screen by Kitsch in the series is available now at the Friday Night Lights page at VIP Fan Auctions. You’ll also find screen-worn wardrobe items from other cast members, including Connie Britton (Tami Taylor) and Minka Kelly (Lyla Garrity) and more! Check out all the Friday Night Lights auctions by clicking here – and place your bid today before it’s too late!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)