In Washington Irving’s classic horror tale, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Ichabod Crane was introduced as a bookish schoolteacher terrified and tormented by the specter of a headless horseman chasing him across a bridge. The 21st century television version of Sleepy Hollow adds a great deal to the legend – and a much more heroic backstory for its hero and villain. Tom Mison’s Ichabod Crane is actually a professor, soldier and spy – a double-agent for George Washington – who beheaded the legendary horseman, only to awaken more than 200 years later, still battling old demons. VIP Fan Auctions is offering several amazing screen-used props and wardrobe items from Sleepy Hollow, including Ichabod Crane’s screen-worn blue overcoat, shirt (pictured) and boots worn during the fourth season of the hit series. Click here for photos and more information about this remarkable piece of television horror history – and place your bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)