UNCLE IROH SPEAKS
“I love being Uncle Iroh,” says The Last Airbender’s Shaun Toub, who played the wise uncle to Prince Zuko’s (Dev Patel) in the film. “[It was] one of the best experiences in my career.”
Toub, who has appeared in a wide range of films from Iron Man to Crash, says The Last Airbender stood out for many reasons – including the visual elements.
“The sets and the wardrobe were amazing in person –and were very expensive,” Toub says, noting that the chemistry among the actors was phenomenal – and he wishes he had another opportunity to work with them.
“I’m heart broken and saddened that the trilogy didn’t continue and I didn’t get to finish the journey of Uncle Iroh,” he says.
For fans of the film, however, Paramount Movie Auctions is offering some of its coolest props – including swords used on-screen by Prince Zuko. Click here for all The Last Airbender props – and place a bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)