VAN DER BEEK RULES!
James Van der Beek, starring as a self-absorbed version of himself on Don’t Trust the
B—- in Apt. 23, is one of the funniest self-parodies ever filmed for a television audience. From his attempt at a career comeback on Dancing with the Stars to his tendency to bask in his former status as a teen idol from Dawson’s Creek, Van der Beek is one of many highlights on a show that should have developed much more than a cult following. For fans who did tune in to watch the hilarious adventures of Van der Beek, Chloe (Krysten Ritter) and (June) Dreama Walker, VIP Fan Auctions is offering some phenomenal pieces of screen-used wardrobe from the series, including a Majestic international robe, Guess leather jacket and a John Varvatos t-shirt worn by Van der Beek. The site also features designer dresses, handbags, shoes and more worn on-screen by the rest of the stars – click here to see all of the Don’t Trust the B—- items currently available, and place your bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)