WHEN IN ROME…
Spartacus is the series that announced Starz as a major player in the original programing arena. Sadly, production was stunned by the tragic death of its star, Andy Whitfield , after the first season, yet the story of the greatest gladiator carried on thanks to spectacular storytelling, superb acting (Liam McIntyre took on the title role) and more action per hour than any television series. As the series enters its final season – Spartacus: War of the Damned – on Jan. 25, fans now have the opportunity to claim their piece of this epic. VIP Fan Auctions is currently offering a treasure trove of props and wardrobe from the series, including a gown worn by on-screen (above left) by Viva Bianca as Ilithyia, a gown, bracelet, necklace and earrings worn on-screen (center) by eternal warrior princess Lucy Lawless as Lucretia, the screen-used Thracian dagger carried by McIntyre as Spartacus (right) during the second and third seasons – and much more.
Click here for all of the Spartacus auctions – and place a bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)