The wait is over! Seth MacFarlane’s first foray into major motion pictures, the rated-R comedy Ted, hits theaters June 29. Earlier this week at the Los Angeles premiere, one of the human stars of the film, Mark Wahlberg, discussed his stuffed counterpart who is certain to leave audiences laughing. “Despite the fact that he’s got the most foul mouth you’ve ever seen and he’s a bad influence, he’s got a heart,” Wahlberg told Reuters. “He’s very sweet, very kind and also very funny.” In a separate interview with ContactMusic.com, Wahlberg said fans of Family Guy will not be disappointed. “[Ted is] like Seth MacFarlane on steroids,” he said. “It really is. I saw ‘Family Guy’ and I thought, ‘Wow, he’s getting away with some of that stuff in a cartoon’… But now a feature film, Rated R, he pushes the envelope – there’s nobody he doesn’t offend either, everyone is fair game.” AS an added bonus, fans of the film will be able to own a piece of it! Wardrobe and prop auctions directly from the set of Ted are now available at VIP Fan Auctions. See the movie and then visit TedMovieAuctions.com to see all of the Ted auctions!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)