Viktor Drago (real-life boxer Florian Munteanu) is a beast. The son of disgraced Russian fighter Ivan Drago (Dolph Lundgren) who left former heavyweight champion Apollo Creed dead in the ring, Viktor’s hardscrabble upbringing in the Ukraine was far different than the life of privilege of Creed’s son Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan). Neither second-generation boxer can escape history, however, and Drago’s ascent mirrors his father’s right down to the boxing trunks given to him at a Russian state dinner in Creed II. The Drago trunks are blue, red, gold and white with Russian writing and a logo featuring a fist. The waist is emblazoned with the Drago name in large gold letters. This screen-worn pair of trunks and boxing shoes are now being offered to the Creed II fan who casts the winning bid at VIP Fan Auctions. Don’t miss this chance to own these distinctive in-ring pieces of wardrobe from one of the greatest sports-film franchises of all time – click here to join the bidding on the trademark trunks worn one of the most intimidating opponents Creed or Rocky has ever seen!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)