Rihanna is one of the biggest stars in music today. With seven Top 10 studio albums – including her No. 1 smash Unapologetic in 2012 – and collaborations with Jay-Z, Eminem, Justin Timberlake and others, this stunning young artist shows no signs of slowing down. And with a growing body of work on-screen in hit movies like This Is the End, Rihanna’s star continues to rise. Now fans of this prolific young artist have an opportunity to claim a truly remarkable piece of her career. A framed copy of the Nov. 24, 2012, issue of Billboard magazine featuring Rihanna on the cover – autographed by her while backstage during rehearsals for the Grammy Awards earlier this year – is now available at VIP Fan Auctions. Proceeds from the sale will benefit the GRAMMY Foundation and the piece comes with a certificate of authenticity from the MusiCares Foundation and GRAMMY Foundation. Click here for more details, photos and to get in on the bidding today while there is still time!
To see all of the available GRAMMY Charities auctions, click here!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)