Masks can be haunting, silly and symbolic – and in the case of hacker clone MK’s (Tatiana Maslany) sheep mask on Orphan Black, it can be both. “The idea of the mask is really interesting to me, and the fact that all the clones have the same face – there’s something to that, too,” says Orphan Black Star Tatiana Maslany in a BBC America video extra titled Behind the Sheep Mask. “But the sheep mask, itself – there’s a Dolly the Sheep reference there.” While Dolly the Sheep is the first mammal to be successfully cloned, creating the mask for Orphan black was a painstaking process – 19 versions of a sheep mask were created to choose the perfect version for the fourth season of Orphan Black – and VIP Fan Auctions is offering the sheep mask worn on-screen by MK (with the right ear intentionally distressed for the series) to the fan who casts the winning bid. A fox mask received form production is also included, so click here for information and photos of each – and get in on the bidding today! This auction ends soon!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)