BLOODY GOOD CHEER!
Save the cheerleader, save the world. Sounds simple enough, but not with Sylar lurking in the shadows. For fans who faithfully tuned in each week to check on the status of the endangered cheerleader during the epic first season of Heroes, scoring one of Claire Bennet’s (played by Hayden Panettiere) screen-worn cheerleader uniforms would be an amazing collectible. But not all cheerleader uniforms are created equal. For the hardest-core fans of Heroes, VIP Fan Auctions is offering – just in time for Halloween – Claire’s blood-stained (no worries – it’s stage blood) uniform (see the photo above of the aftermath of the attack by Sylar at her Homecoming). Don’t miss this unbelievable opportunity to own a bloody-good piece of Heroes history (plus a pair of earrings she wore) – complete with plasma! Click here for more details or to place your bid – the auction ends Tuesday!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)