BLUNT FASHION STATEMENT
Emily Blunt is one of Hollywood’s fastest rising stars. The British-born actress has played an assistant to Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada and a receptionist for Miss Piggy in The Muppets – and she was the woman of Matt Damon’s dreams in The Adjustment Bureau. Now fans have a chance to own a piece of the actress’s rapidly growing repertoire of film roles. VIP Fan Auctions is now offering the dress, purse and shoes she wore on-screen as Elise in The Adjustment Bureau. Click here for photos and more information on these pieces of Tinseltown wardrobe – and Emily Blunt’s budding career!
And check out the other movie props and wardrobe auctions available at VIP Fan Auctions, including a Brooks Brothers shirt worn on-screen by Matt Damon in The Adjustment Bureau, a Prada suit worn by Rob Lowe in The Invention of Lying, a pair of Nieman Marcus gloves worn by Cameron Diaz in The Box – and Sacha Baron Cohen disguises worn in Brüno. See these and more at VIP Fan Auctions!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)