BONES, DEXTER, PETER GRIFFIN AND SUE SYLVESTER STAND UP!
For a small (or large) donation directed at research to cure cancer, you could find yourself chatting with Dexter’s Michael C. Hall, Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, Bones’ Emily Deschanel, Glee’s Jane Lynch or a host of other stars who will be taking calls from donors during the Stand Up to Cancer one-hour special on Saturday night (Sept. 10). Major broadcast and cable networks will air the commercial-free special (8 p.m. eastern, 7 p.m. central), which will feature musical acts and other presentations by some of the biggest stars on the planet. Donations can be made via telephone during the show or any time online at www.su2c.org – 100 percent of the funds received from the public go to research. Check it out on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Discovery Health, E!, G4, HBO, HBO Latino, MLB Network, Showtime, The Style Network and TV One – as well as numerous online streaming partners like AOL, Yahoo! and YouTube.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)