CONNIE BRITTON: HOLLYWOOD'S MOST WANTED
Fans of Friday Night Lights know that Connie Britton is one of television’s most talented actresses, and even though her run as Tami Taylor has come to an end, her talent remains a hot commodity in Hollywood. Britton has as many as six feature films currently in production (she is currently filming Seeking a Friend for the End of the World with a star-studded cast that includes Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End), William Petersen (CSI) and Steve Carrell (The Office). Whether you’re a fan of the actress, Friday Night Lights – or both – a stunning dress Dillon High School’s principal wore on-screen (pictured above) in Season Three’s “How the Other Half Live” is up for auction at VIP Fan Auctions. Place your bid today – the auction ends June 21.
This unique item is from the television show Friday Night Lights.
This is Tami Taylor’s (Connie Britton) screen worn wardrobe item.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)