Critics love Chandler, "Super 8"
Kyle Chandler stars in the critically acclaimed film, “Super 8”, opening in theaters nationwide tonight. The movie is set in the summer of 1979 and is the story of a group of friends who witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie. They soon suspect that it wasn’t an accident. Chandler plays Jackson Lamb, a small town Ohio deputy sheriff who, after some unusual events and disappearances, begins to uncover the terrifying truth.
The film is produced by Steven Spielberg and directed by J.J. Abrams. So far, the critics are raving. The Chicago Sun-Times Roger Ebert calls it, “a wonderful film.”, while Entertainment Weekly says, “Super 8” is easily the best summer movie of the year…of many years.
The Paramount release opens in theaters Friday, June 10.
Find Kyle Chandler’s Friday Night Lights props and wardrobe at vipfanauctions.com
–Clear eyes, full hearts…can’t lose.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)