Do you remember that second-season Modern Family episode, “Dance Dance Revelation,” which focuses on Manny (Rico Rodriguez) and Luke (Nolan Gould) going on a disastrous trip the mall with Jay (Ed O’Neill) and Phil (Ty Burrell) to buy clothes for their first school dance. While the boys are fighting over a tie and Phil is lambasting the perfume sprayer (for spraying before asking), the real drama comes when Claire (Julie Bowen) finds herself engaged in a power struggle on the dance committee with Gloria (Sofia Vergara). Oh, and Lily is biting kids on the playground. It was a typical hilarious episode of Modern Family, and now VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans an opportunity to own a piece of it. The Banana Republic dress that Julie Bowen wears while chaperoning the dance (pictured above) is available to the winning bidder – click here for sizing info, more photos or to place a bid! And check out all of the Modern Family wardrobe auctions now available at VIP Fan Auctions – but hurry because the clock is ticking!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)