The road to success was not an easy one for Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere), and she has a long history of leaving a trail of havoc wherever she goes. This country music tornado of a diva also has an amazing voice, however, which allows her to keep coming back from the brink. Despite her trainwreck of a personal life, however, Juliette always keeps up appearances (as long as no one is secretly recording her doing something self-destructive) – and that means a closetful of designer clothes, which VIP Fan Auctions is now offering to fans straight from the set of Nashville – and potentially for a steal. Currently available is a $5,500 (original price) black Herve Ledger dress that she wore (above) in “Don’t Open That Door,” a pair of $680 patent leather Christian Louboutin open-toe wedge shoes worn in “I Fall to Pieces” and a $2,550 black-and-white Alexander McQueen long-sleeve party dress she wore in “Guilty Street.” Check out all of these – and more – designer clothes worn on-screen by Hayden Panettiere in the second season of Nashville today.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)