DESPERATE FOR 'FAME'
Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman (who plays Lynette Scavo) is receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Huffman and husband, actor William H. Macy (Shameless, Fargo) will each receive stars – the famed walkway’s 2,463rd and 2,464in, respectively – in a ceremony on March 7. They will be only the second married couple to receive their stars on the same day. While Huffman is being immortalized on the Walk of Fame, fans have an opportunity to remember her Desperate Housewives character by owning the necklace (pictured above) she wore on-screen in this season’s “What’s the Good of Being Good.” To learn more about this unique prop or to place a bid, click here. Check out the closet full of additional wardrobe items worn on-screen by Bree Van de Kamp (Marcia Cross), Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria), Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher), Renee Perry (Vanessa Williams), Edie Britt (Nicollette Sheridan) and more at the Desperate Housewives page at VIP Fan Auctions!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)