When Viktor Drago (real-life boxer Florian Munteanu) is given a pair of boxing trunks featuring the Drago name and the Russian colors his father wore thirty years earlier, it marks a moment of redemption for his family. It also further fuels the Drago’s desire for revenge against the son of Apollo Creed, Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan), and his trainer, Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) – whom the Drago’s blame for destroying their family legacy. The trunks presented to Viktor during a particularly uncomfortable state dinner in Creed II (including the red gift box with a Russian crest) are now being offered to the Creed/Rocky fan who places the winning bid at VIP Fan Auctions. This unmistakable pair of trunks were also worn on-screen by Munteanu in the film – click here for photos, additional details and to join the bidding.
Another pair of screen-worn Drago trunks – this pair stained with stage blood from the second fight between Viktor and Adonis – as well as his Nike boxing shoes (and groin protector) worn in the ring are also available in a separate auction. Click here for photos and more information – and take your best shot at claiming this iconic piece of Rocky/Creed history!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)