FELICITY HUFFMAN WANTS BLOOD!
Though she’s certainly had her meltdown moments during her dysfunctional marriage over the past eight seasons of Desperate Housewives, Lynette Scavo (played by Felicity Huffman) has often served as the voice of reason on Wisteria Lane. That doesn’t mean, however, that she doesn’t have murder on her mind. “I think a couple ‘Housewives’ should die,” Huffman told The Huffington Post. “I think it would be good.” She added that she would like to steal Gabrielle’s Aston Martin when the series wraps for good. Those of you who would like to take a piece of Desperate Housewives for yourselves don’t have to commit grand-theft auto – VIP Fan Auctions has a warehouse full of props and wardrobe items from the series that are now available to fans. One of the top items available this week is a Marc Jacobs dress (pictured above) worn on-screen by Huffman during the third-season episode “Into the Woods.” Click here for more details and photos of the dress – and to place your bid today.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)