FNL’S LANDRY CLARK GETS 'BENT'
As Landry Clarke on Friday Night Lights, actor Jesse Plemons may have been the most popular character without a uniform (though he would eventually join the Panthers squad). Playing the loyal best buddy of quarterback Matt Saracen (Zack Guilford) and the lovelorn boyfriend of Tyra Collette (Adrianne Palicki), Plemons cracked more jokes than linebackers – and he’ll have many more opportunities to sharpen his comedic timing as part of an “oddball construction crew” on the midseason comedy Bent, reports TVLine.com. The new series, written by former Scrubs writer Tad Quill, also features Amanda Peet The X-Files: I Want to Believe), Jeffrey Tambor (Arrested Development) and J.B. Smooth (Curb Your Enthusiasm). While you wait for Plemons to return to the airwaves, you can own his screen-worn football hoodie – as well as other Friday Night Lights wardrobe items worn by Palicki and other cast members – at VIP Fan Auctions.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)