Orphan Black’s Cosima Niehaus (played by Tatiana Maslany, of course) is a Northern California girl studying Experimental Evolutionary Developmental Biology in Minnesota. She’s also one of the best friends a clone could ask for – and one of the most popular members for the Orphan Black “sestrahood.” VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans of the series an opportunity to claim some signature pieces of Cosima’s wardrobe – including her trademark glasses (labeled “Old Cosima” by production) and her fake ID (Cosima’s photo with Ava Jaubowski’s information) used in the fourth-season episode “Human Raw Material.” The Orphan Black auction page also has several of Cosima’s outfits – including the shirt (pictured above), pants and Uggs slippers worn during Season Two; and the purple coat and pants she wears on-screen in the fourth-season episode “From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths”; and Cosima’s traditional Ukranian outfit (shirt, skirt, boots, belt and headpiece) from the third-season premiere. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of the groundbreaking series Orphan Black – click here and get in on the bidding today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)