G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA AUCTION & MOVIE NEWS
TEEN CHOICE AWARDS HAIL G.I. JOE
G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra is nominated for a 2010 Teen Choice Award in the category of “Choice Movie: Drama. One of the film’s stars, Channing Tatum, was also nominated in the category of “Choice Movie: Actor Drama” for his portrayal of Captain Duke Hauser. The 2010 Teen Choice Awards will be broadcast Aug. 9 on FOX. To vote for G.I. Joe or Tatum, go to www.teenchoiceawards.com.
COBRA GETS DREAMY
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who played Cobra Commander Rex Lewis in G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra is among the star-studded cast in the highly anticipated film Inception, which hits theaters July 16. The film, written and directed by Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight), stars Leonardo DiCaprio as a master of corporate espionage by inserting himself into the dreams of the competition. Gordon-Levitt plays “The Point Man”
HEAVY DUTY KILLER
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who played Heavy Duty in G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra, is slated to appear on the big screen with Robert DeNiro, Clive Owen and Jason Statham next year in The Killer Elite. The film focuses on a former Navy SEAL who is forced out of retirement to save his friend.
Click here to sign up to be notified of the Paramount G.I. Joe Movie Auctions.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)