The star-spangled style of boxing trunks made famous by Apollo Creed, Rocky Balboa and, now, Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan) are truly iconic of the unbreakable bond of the three champions. VIP Fan Auctions is offering fans the opportunity to own a pair of Adonis’s trunks featured on-screen in Creed II. With “Creed” on the front and “Johnson” on the back, the trunks are an homage to Adonis’s mother and famous father – and the centerpiece of any film or sports fan’s memorabilia collection. Click here for more information and photos of the red, white and blue boxing trunks worn as he prepared for his first fight with Viktor Drago (Florian Munteanu). Speaking of Viktor, click here for a shot at a pair of Drago’s white-and-gray boxing trunks from his days slugging it out in Ukraine. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of movie history – click here to get in on the bidding today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)