The architect of the Four Horsemen, Sleepy Hollow’s demon Moloch never met an Apocalypse he didn’t like. A fallen angel doomed to Hell, Moloch traded in souls to create Horsemen, banished others to Purgatory and generally never quit on his dream of bringing a fiery end to the world as we all know it. VIP Fan Auctions is now offering one Sleepy Hollow fan an opportunity to walk in Moloch’s hooves, literally, by placing the screen-used Moloch costume on the auction block. A terrifyingly awesome piece of Hollywood costume-making magic, the custom-made Moloch costume includes the demon’s cape, skirt and belt – as well as the mask, horns, body suit, legs, gloves and shoe stilts to convincingly unleash The Horrid King on your neighborhood. Click here for photos of each piece and more information on this phenomenal Sleepy Hollow costume and wardrobe – and let the scares begin!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)