Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt. 23 is one of those comedies that is destined to be rediscovered as an irreverent classic. Starring former teen heartthrob James Van der Beek as a self-absorbed version of himself preparing to launch a comeback on Dancing with the Stars, Dreama Walker (Gossip Girl) as the idealist country girl in the big city, and the delightfully devious Krysten Ritter (Breaking Bad) as the ultimate narcissist, con-artist and titular “B—-,“ the show was ahead of its time. Fans have an opportunity to claim a piece of the cult classic, however, thanks to VIP Fan Auctions.
The auction site is now offering screen-used wardrobe items, including Krysten Ritter’s Ann Taylor purse (and matching earrings) as well as the blazer, dress and earrings she wore in the second-season premiere.
Also on the auction block is a leather Diesel jacket worn on–screen by James Van der Beek (as well as his Levi’s, Hugo Boss sweater and Ferragamo shoes) and a Kenneth Cole leather jacket worn on-screen by the actor.
Click here for these and other designer wardrobe items from Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt 23, Touch, 1600 Penn and more!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)