Born of Roman nobility, Laeta (Anna Hutchison) unwittingly helps Spartacus (Liam McIntyre) and becomes a Roman slave when the rebels take the city of Sinuessa en Valle. When Laeta is ultimately released by Spartacus, she goes to a Roman encampment where she informs Crassus (Simon Merrells) of the events – only to have him order her taken away and be branded a slave. Ultimately, Gannicus (Dustin Clare) rescues her and convinces her to join the rebellion. From the moment she appears in War of the Damned, Laeta is a compelling character who possesses compassion and bravery, even as the life she knew is taken from her. Fans have an opportunity to own a piece of her noble past, however, by placing the winning bid on the gown and drape she wore on-screen (pictured above) in War of the Damned at VIP Fan Auctions. Tailored specifically for the series by the Spartacus wardrobe department, this one-of-a-kind costume is a phenomenal piece of Spartacus history. Click here for more information or to place your bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)