In Stephen King’s classic horror story Carrie, it may be the bullied title character who ultimately reaches her breaking point and wreaks havoc on the prom, but the most frightening creature in the tale is Margaret White, Carrie’s overbearing mother. Played in the 2013 film version of the story by the talented Julianne Moore, Margaret was an abusive religious zealot who saw only sin in her daughter (played by Chloe Grace Moretz in the new film). Some of the tools she used on-screen in her twisted maternal assaults – her Bible and wooden crucifix (as well as a crucifix necklace that was broken during production) – are now available to the winning bidder at VIP Fan Auctions. The set of props will be a fantastic addition to any horror fan’s collection of authentic memorabilia from a truly classic story and major motion picture. Click here for photos and details – and get in on the bidding today! This auction is ending soon!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)