Lucretia (played by Lucy Lawless) was a conflicted woman, torn between her scheming husband Batiatus and the gladiator Crixus while constantly looking to climb the social ladder while ultimately showing the heinous lengths she will go to to get what she wants. She also never let her husband’s delicate finances stand in the way of her appearance, which has turned out to be a wonderful opportunity for fans of Spartacus. VIP Fan Auctions is currently offering a stunning red Roman gown (pictured above) that was worn by Lucy Lawless on-screen during the second season episode “Libertus” and the slip, drape and sandals she wore during Spartacus: Gods of the Arena prequel premiere episode ”Past Transgressions.” Do not let these distinct wardrobe items from the epic series – and worn on-screen by a beloved actress – slip away. Click here to see all of the available Spartacus props, weapons and wardrobe items currently available – and place your bid today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)