THE OFFICE MEETS DOOMSDAY
The Office’s Ellie Kemper (Erin) will be returning to television as the star of a new series created by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock (30 Rock), according to TVLine. Tentatively titled “Tooken,” the series is set to debut next fall and will reportedly focus on Kemper’s character as a doomsday cult escapee (!) who is starting a new life in New York City. “Tina and Robert, who cemented their partnership on 30 Rock, have created a new signature comedy for us that is audacious, emotional, and clever,” says NBC Chairman Robert Greenblatt. “While tapping into very relatable themes, there isn’t anything like this anywhere else on television. NBC has been their home for many years and we’re so happy that they’ve found another way to push the comedy envelope for us.” For fans of rising-star Kemper, VIP Fan Auctions is offering a set of blouses (Banana Republic, Chloe K and Halogen) worn on-screen by Ellie Kemper in The Office. Click here for photos and more information – and place your bid today. The auction is ending soon!
For more props and wardrobe items from The Office, click here!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)