The Office launched the careers (big and small screen) of many illustrious former Dunder Mifflin employees – and fans of the long-running comedy now have a chance to claim a piece of their favorite cast members’ early days at the Scranton branch. VIP Fan Auctions is currently offering a Burberry London suit (and Brooks Brothers tie) worn on-screen by longtime branch manager Michael Scott (Steve Carell), a blazer and skirt (plus shirt, shoes and earrings) worn on-screen by former receptionist-turned-artist Pam Beasly (Jenna Fischer), a Ralph Lauren suit worn on-screen by former salesman-turned-branch-manager-turned-actor Andy Bernard (Ed Helms), a pink and black party dress worn on-screen by customer service associate Kelly Kapoor (Mindy Kaling) and a dress worn by receptionist Erin Hannon (Ellie Kemper) and a Hugo Boss ensemble worn on-screen by paper salesman-turned-sports marketing exec Jim Halpert (John Krasinski). Click here to see all of the available props and wardrobe items currently available from The Office.
Looking for something that belonged to beet farmer/innkeeper/paper salesman Dwight Schrute? Check out this group of props from the fifth season episode “Employee Transfer” when he drive Andy crazy by applying to Cornell.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)