To most outsiders, it would seem that Bree Van de Kamp (played by Marcia Cross) leads a picture-perfect life. Elegant, impeccably dressed and a culinary maven, Bree embodied the woman others aspired to be – unless they know the many dark secrets behind the suburban façade – ranging from a fake pregnancy to marital strife to insurance fraud to a murder cover-up. Still, Bree remains an endearing figure, always striving to protect her family. While in many ways she is the most desperate of the Desperate Housewives on Wisteria Lane, she may also be the most beloved, relatable, sympathetic – and definitely the most complex. However you envision Bree, odds are good that you picture her wearing an apron – always the perfect homemaker – such as the one she wore on-screen in the fourth season episode “Free” (pictured above). The apron is currently on the auction block at VIP Fan Auctions (click here for more details), but the auction ends Tuesday, so place your bid today and claim your piece of Desperate Housewives before the series finale!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)