The purple stuff, a.k.a. neutralizer, is often the only substance keeping overly active artifacts from reaping total chaos. To keep tabs on the purple ooze in Warehouse 13, the facility is equipped with Neutralizer Level Monitors – one of which is available to the fan who casts the winning bid at VIP Fan Auctions. The unique prop has been distressed by the Warehouse 13 props department to reflect some of the messy action its seen, but any toxins have likely been, well… neutralized. Whether you’re a Warehouse 13 fan who wants to pay subtle homage to the Syfy series by bringing a piece of the Warehouse home – or, if you have possession of neutralized artifacts and buckets of purple stuff in your home gooery – get in on the bidding today. Click here to see photos of the monitor and for more information about it. But don’t wait too long – this auction is ending soon!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)