South African rap stars Ninja and Yolandi Visser – two-thirds of the group Die Antwoord – take on two starring film roles (as themselves!) in Neill Blomkamp’s CHAPPiE. According to Wired, the group actually provided the inspiration for the film as Blomkamp was making the 2013 film Elysium and reportedly listening to Die Antwoord music as the idea for CHAPPiE came to him. Now fans of Blomkamp, CHAPPIE and Ninja and Visser have a unique opportunity to claim pieces of their distinct wardrobe worn on-screen in CHAPPiE. VIP Fan Auctions is offering Visser’s Old Glory-inspired shirt and bright yellow bruised-and-battered smiley-face shorts (click here to see the outfit) and Ninja’s vest, camouflage pants, boxers, gloves and keychain from CHAPPiE (click here to see this outfit). Don’t miss your opportunity to own this combination of hard-core electronic rap and futuristic filmmaking! Click here to see all of the available CHAPPiE auction items today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)