Joanna Beauchamp (Julia Ormond) long possessed a relic of pure evil – the Serpens Clavem, which is used to open the door to Asgard – before destroying it on-screen during the Witches of East End first-season episode “Snake Eyes” when she clipped it from the arm sister Wendy (Madchen Amick) causing the enchanted snake to disintegrate. VIP Fan Auctions, however, managed to salvage the notorious artifact – a golden snake that has the power to entrance anyone who gazes into its red eyes – and it is now offering it to the fan who casts the winning bid! While the prop is a truly remarkable work of craftsmanship, there is no guarantee that it will not coil around the wrist of whoever takes possession of the Serpens Clavem and sink its teeth into her or his skin, so bid at your own risk! Click here for photos and more information – but don’t wait to get in on the action because this auction is ending soon.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)