Troublemaking witch Wendy Beauchamp (played by Mädchen Amick) was banished from Asgard by her corrupt father and sent packing from East End when she accidentally killed her niece (more than 100 years ago). She returns to East End, however, to protect her sister and teach her other nieces how to use their powers. Both cursed and blessed with the ability to turn into a black cat – including the nine lives that come with it – her deadly encounter with the evil Penelope Gardiner (Virginia Madsen) turns her enchanted green necklace red, indicating that she is now on her ninth and final life. You don’t have to possess magical skills, however, to check out VIP Fan Auctions, which is offering Wendy’s screen-worn necklace – in its green form – (pictured above) featured in the first two episodes of Lifetime’s Witches of East End. Click here for additional photos and details, and get in on the bidding today!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)