Whether he’s playing the founder of Facebook in The Social Network, a survivor of a Zombie Apocalypse in Zombieland or a pizza delivery guy having the worst day of his life in 30 Minutes or Less, 29-year-old Jesse Eisenberg has amassed an impressive body of work. As one of the top young actors in Hollywood, Eisenberg has at least six films in the pipeline and an incredibly bright future ahead of him in comedy and drama. VIP Fan Auctions is now offering fans and movie memorabilia collectors an opportunity to claim a memento of this rising star’s career by placing the winning bid on his wardrobe from 30 Minutes or Less – including the green jacket (pictured above), Levi’s, tee-shirt and hat he wore during several scenes of the film. Click here for more details or to get in on the bidding of this remarkable opportunity to collect a meaningful piece of Hollywood history!
FOr more wardrobe and prop auctions from 30 Minutes or Less, click here.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)