Starz Flesh and Bone premiers November 8th
Starz has announced that their upcoming ballet drama, Flesh and Bone, will premiere on November 8th.
This unique limited series follows a troubled ballet dancer at the onset of her career with a prestigious New York dance company. David Michôd, director of Animal Kingdom, has been tasked with the first of eight episodes.
One of the most exciting things about Flesh and Bone is the use of some of the most talented dancers, choreographers and performers in the world, including Irina Dvorovenko, former American Ballet Theater principal dancer.
The first episode will also display a thirteen-minute original ballet and lots of raw talent along with it. Also featured in the cast will be John Helman, Damon Herriman, Tina Benko and Tovah Feldshuh. Flesh and Bone is a one of a kind shot at very real topic. With a talented cast both on and off the ballet stage, the potential for this series is through the roof.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)