Survivor’s Remorse Auction Launches February 20th
The ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Auction Launches February 20th and will feature screen used props and wardrobe items from all four seasons of the Starz Original Series. All items were received from the studio and include a Certificate of Authenticity. The wardrobe items feature Designer items used by the cast on set and also items from production and promotional photos. ‘
Survivor’s Remorse’ is a basketball comedy about a basketball player, Cam Calloway (Jessie T. Usher) and his family after he signs a contract and moves to Atlanta to begin his professional NBA career. The series was NBA star LeBron James’ first project for scripted television, which he was the executive producer.
The series was well received by critics including THR’s Daniel Fienber, who said it was “one of the cleverest, profane, most provocative comedies on TV.” If you missed out on the series you can catch all episodes at Starz before you check out the auctions at www.survivorsremorseauction.com. The auction will run until April 13 with new items being added every week.
Featured Items Preview
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)