TED IS THE NO. 1 MOVIE IN AMERICA
Seth MacFarlane’s feature film debut Ted generated more than $54 million in its opening weekend and has changed the way audiences will look at teddy bears forever! The movie had the best debut for a comedy that wasn’t a sequel or based on existing characters – and the third best debut ever for an R-rated comedy (only The Hangover Part II and Sex and the City had more lucrative opening weekends). When asked by EW.com what went right with this film, Universal’s President of Domestic Distribution Nikki Rocco replied, “The film. The marketing. The advertising — that’s what went right!” We say it was also a combination of the collective talents of MacFarlane, Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis – and, of course, the best fight scene ever!
VIP Fan Auctions is thrilled to be a partner on this ground-breaking comedy and expect a great response to the original props and wardrobe items from the film being offered through weekly auctions at TedMovieAuctions.com.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)