THE AGENT WEARS PRADA
In Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, IMF agent Jane Carter (played by Paula Patton) infiltrated the Kremlin, helped Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) escape a Russian prison and stopped a nuclear war. And now your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to walk a mile (or more) in her shoes – her black leather Prada boots, actually. Fans now have an opportunity to own a piece of this fourth pulse-pounding installment of the Mission Impossible franchise thanks to wardrobe auctions available at ParamountMovieAuctions.com.
Of course, you don’t have to be an adrenaline junkie to realize what a great deal this and other documented piece of of film wardrobe can be – the boots original retail price was more than $400!
For more amazing screen-used movie props and wardrobe auctions – including the jacket that Ren McCormack (Kenny Wormald) wore to the dance in Footloose, a number of wardrobe items worn in Super-8 and more from Paramount Pictures, click here!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)